Transportation and Storage
•Udenna Environmental Services, Inc.
provides its own transport for the
collection of wastes from the point of its
generation to the TSD facility.
• Hazardous and non-hazardous
wastes are transported in properly
labeled and secured drums in closed
•It is equipped with digital scales for
weight determination, spill control kits,
fire extinguisher and appropriate PPEs.
•Storage room is equipped with the occupational and safety provisions such as: Proper Ventilation and Lighting, Drain and Spill Control, and Fire Prevention and Alarm System.
•Only DENR trained personnel in the
use of Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE), spill and emergency
contingency procedures, will do
transport and handling of hazardous
Treatment and Disposal
• The treatment process of solidification / stabilization is applied
to wastewater sludge or solid wastes containing heavy metals
such as lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, boron, selenium
• Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) test will be
conducted on each batch prior to disposal in a secure landfill.
Wastewater Treatment Facility
• With a capacity of 40,000 liters per day. It can effectively treat
waster water streams coming from Physico-Chemical
Treatment Facility, oil water separator, STPs etc. that contain
• The wastewater streams which are aerated and thoroughly
activated, will undergo aerobic and anaerobic digestion to
remove the organic pollutants. The water passes through a
polishing filter and chlorination system to ensure that the final
effluent passes DENR-DAO 35 standards
• Shredding and Crushing of Expired Consumer Products,
• Destruction of BO Materials
• Udenna Environmental Services, Inc. partnered with Metro
Clark Waste Management Corporation for the disposal of
various treated wastes from its waste generator clients.
• Immobilized wastes are disposed in this landfill complete with
leachate collection and treatment systems.
• The HDPE liner prevent the seepage of leachate to the soil,
thereby ensuring optimum environmental safety